Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
In the section below you can view an outline of the All Hallows/ British Values which are covered in each year group.
All Hallows School endeavours to prepare children for a full, satisfying, and happy life. Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church of All Hallows, Gedling. The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. Children will achieve their full potential in a happy environment, with high academic challenge, where every child matters in a climate of respect, caring and sharing. All Hallows aspires to be at the heart of the community, with the children at the heart of the school.
• To enable your child to develop to their full potential intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
• To work within a balanced achievement based culture with high expectations.
• To build and develop the essential partnership between home and school for the ultimate benefit of the children in our joint care.
• To maintain the highest quality of care amongst all in our school community.
• To encourage an awareness of the religious dimension of life with special reference to Christianity.
• To develop a sense of self discipline, personal responsibility and responsibility for others in the school and the wider community.
• To offer a broad and exciting curriculum.
• To develop and promote an awareness for a healthy lifestyle, healthy eating and economic well being.
• To utilise all available opportunities to enrich and extend the learning of all children
OUR CHURCH MISSION STATEMENT
We are proud to be a Church of England school.
Our Christian ethos is important to us, and is reflected in everything that we do.
All Hallows Church of England Primary School has an ethos and teaching founded on Christian values and the belief that individuals are created by God and precious in His sight. We value and respect children of all faiths, and promote equality and respect. Our church mission statement is simply:
‘Wanting the best for each member of the school – within a Christian environment, gladly working in partnership with each other, with home, church and the community .’
Providing Equal Opportunities is the responsibility of the whole school community and must be reflected throughout the organisation of the school and at the heart of its ethos. The taught and hidden curriculum will provide opportunities for all pupils to thrive. At All Hallows we recognise that treating people equally does not always mean treating them the same. All curriculum subjects should be planned with Equal Opportunities in mind. They should expose all of our pupils to a wide range of learning experiences and promote an awareness and curiosity about the world. Our curriculum aims to prepare all of our pupils for life in modern Britain and to be citizens of a diverse and changing world.