You are welcome to get involved in school in many different ways:
- Coming into school to hear children read or work with small groups.
- Helping out on school educational visits.
- Lending your particular expertise to the school. In the past has included parents/carers bringing their work role to school as part of a topic.
- Joining our PTA (see our PTA page formore information.
- Being a swimming observer.
- Helping with sports transport.
Grandparents are also welcome to help out. A big thank you to everyone!